Monday, June 14, 2010

A Positive Challenge to SL Bloggers

Student Project Gallery

Location: Darned Crow-Dinner Again!


Lalo Telling, whose blog I greatly enjoy, alerted me to Alicia Cheneaux's Big Bad Blogger Challenge. The challenge: post three positive things going on in SL for the blogger.

Here, Lalo and Alicia, you have it:
  • Richmond now has a little showcase of my students' work in SL. I'm awfully proud of these youngsters.
  • It must be a slow night at Treet TV. Iggy will be holding forth on "Designing Worlds" tomorrow, part of a panel discussion. I plan to be as positive as I can!
  • Pappy Enoch reports that after six weeks of squatting on abandoned land, the Lindens have not yet evicted him.
How's that?
New Ol Home Place
And thank you.

2 comments:

Lalo Telling said...

Thanks, Iggy... but it wasn't my challenge. It's Alicia Cheneaux's Big Bad Blogger Challenge, which began Sunday and goes for a week. You've got time to join in, if you want, since you've already posted to the second topic.

Iggy O said...

Thanks, Lalo. I've updated the URL for the post.